COVID Appointment Protocols
COVID- 19 Appointment Protocol Update- Clients inside the building effective immediately
Please remain patient as the new protocol is subject to change and it is not guaranteed that you will be allowed to accompany your pet into the building. COVID factors may change our protocol on a day-to-day basis.
- Thank you all for your patience and support over this last year. We are excited to restart in-person exams while keeping your families and ours as safe as possible.
- Thank you for your continued patience with our construction. We understand the mess and noise can be inconvenient, but the expansion of our building is allowing us to schedule more of our patients for exams and surgery.
To maintain the safest environment possible for our clients and staff, we have instituted the following guidelines.
- One client is allowed inside our building for scheduled Doctor appointments. We will still require a face covering over the nose and mouth for any person in the building, regardless of vaccination status. Our staff will also be wearing a face covering over our nose and mouth.
- Please still call when you arrive (651-452-8160). We will get you checked-in over the phone. Once our Doctor and room are ready, we will come to your car to bring you and your pet directly into your disinfected room. Please remain in your room until you are escorted out of the building.
- To help maintain social distancing, our Technicians will hold your pet for the doctor’s exam. Please do your best to maintain social distancing during your pet’s exam.
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, we will complete a curbside exam, regardless of vaccination status.
- We will continue providing curbside exams for those with children, multiple people, or for those that prefer curbside appointments.
- Drop off appointments, surgery drop offs, and Technician appointments will remain curbside.
- Food and medication pickup will remain curbside.
- Sample drop off will remain curbside.