Is your pet not feeling well? We have a full line of IDEXX in-house diagnostics to help us determine the cause of their illness.
- Chemistry – analyzes kidney and liver values, blood sugar, electrolytes, and protein levels
- CBC – complete blood cell count to assess for anemia, infection, and platelet disorders
- Urinalysis – to look for infection or signs of urinary stones and to screen for kidney and liver disease and diabetes
- Digital Radiographs – detailed and fast x-rays to analyze the chest, abdomen, and skeletal systems for abnormalities
- Ultrasounds– allows a comprehensive view of organ systems for abnormalities. We utilize Dr. Saveraid’s mobile imaging service for ultrasounds. For more information on Dr. Saveraid visit his site.